Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The usual Mexican place was closed, so I had to eat at the Hacienda... food was okay but they didnt have my normal beer...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know I said east....but meant west.lol
    I posted that as I was going out the door and then as I was driving WEST, I realized I had said it was east of the highway garage. My husband has learned to ask if I mean the real east or the other east (or west). I mix them up frequently even though I know my directions. I just say it wrong for some reason. The place Jay wants to go is definitely the real west of the highway garage.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I posted that as I was going out the door and then as I was driving WEST, I realized I had said it was east of the highway garage. My husband has learned to ask if I mean the real east or the other east (or west). I mix them up frequently even though I know my directions. I just say it wrong for some reason. The place Jay wants to go is definitely the real west of the highway garage.
    Thanks, I didn't know they moved it out there. I'll go check it out tomorrow, on the real west side.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    5z604l.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom