• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Wonder if the tree will be coming down today.

Have to get all the cardboard and paper burned. They used to have a big recycling dumpster in town for paper, but I think they had to get rid of it because people were putting all kinds of crap in it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wonder if the tree will be coming down today.

Have to get all the cardboard and paper burned. They used to have a big recycling dumpster in town for paper, but I think they had to get rid of it because people were putting all kinds of crap in it.
    I threw our paper in the trash but I've got some cardboard boxes to burn. Brush pile is getting pretty big, so I'll kill two birds with one stone.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I threw our paper in the trash but I've got some cardboard boxes to burn. Brush pile is getting pretty big, so I'll kill two birds with one stone.
    It was kind of nice having a place to take paper stuff. I don't blame them for getting rid of it, last time I went to use it I was full of someone's furniture. :ugh:

We end up with a lot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was kind of nice having a place to take paper stuff. I don't blame them for getting rid of it, last time I went to use it I was full of someone's furniture. :ugh:

We end up with a lot.
    Last time I took our recycling (cans) someone had dumped a mattress and box springs. People are idiots. At least when I need a dumpster I use one of the ones behind the license branch near me. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My truck is filled with every box I could find for packing stuff at work tomorrow. The recycling bins are just east of the highway garage now Jay. You can only go when they are at the solid waste office and the gates are unlocked. Mon thru Friday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom