Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just finished wrapping the last present for the boys - a mini trampoline with a bar for them to hang on to while they bounce. All their presents are under the tree now, and I made sure that "Santa" only left a few crumbs on the plate of cookies they set out for him. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just finished wrapping the last present for the boys - a mini trampoline with a bar for them to hang on to while they bounce. All their presents are under the tree now, and I made sure that "Santa" only left a few crumbs on the plate of cookies they set out for him. ;)
    I truly hope in all the stress and anxiety you folks have endured of late that this has given your heart some joy. This day is about the children. And the woman.
    We did presents with the daughter and her crew yesterday. It’s a tradition with us.
    The sheer joy and excitement on the kids faces filled me with the spirit of this day. They were all aglow.
    I am still smiling.
    I pray you are as well.
    The Merriest of Christmas to you all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I truly hope in all the stress and anxiety you folks have endured of late that this has given your heart some joy. This day is about the children. And the woman.
    We did presents with the daughter and her crew yesterday. It’s a tradition with us.
    The sheer joy and excitement on the kids faces filled me with the spirit of this day. They were all aglow.
    I am still smiling.
    I pray you are as well.
    The Merriest of Christmas to you all.
    We did get a big kick out of my buddy calling them and pretending to be Santa last night to get them to clean up their toys and clean their bedroom last night. I'm sure they'll be excited when they see all the presents that weren't there last night when they went to bed. :)

I'll be making blueberry pancakes for breakfast, scrambled eggs and maple sausage patties too.

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas too! You've certainly been through the ringer yourselves and deserve it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We did get a big kick out of my buddy calling them and pretending to be Santa last night to get them to clean up their toys and clean their bedroom last night. I'm sure they'll be excited when they see all the presents that weren't there last night when they went to bed. :)

I'll be making blueberry pancakes for

breakfast, scrambled eggs and maple sausage patties too.
    Watch their faces when they see it all laid out. I am sure they did not have that experience with thier last caretakers.
    This is a priceless moment. It is for me.

We are hosting CKWs family. They will roll in around 10 and everyone will bring some for the Hoosier farm style breakfast that will feed 30 people.
    There will be 10 pounds of bacon for starters. B&G from Grammas recipe and eggs any style you desire cooked to order.
    Breakfast casserole and potatoes.
    I will eat way to much for sure. But damn those woman can cook.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watch their faces when they see it all laid out. I am sure they did not have that experience with thier last caretakers.
    This is a priceless moment. It is for me.

We are hosting CKWs family. They will roll in around 10 and everyone will bring some for the Hoosier farm style breakfast that will feed 30 people.
    There will be 10 pounds of bacon for starters. B&G from Grammas recipe and eggs any style you desire cooked to order.
    Breakfast casserole and potatoes.
    I will eat way to much for sure. But damn those woman can cook.
    :drool: I'm going to make biscuits and gravy tomorrow morning. Haven't made any in quite awhile (trying to watch my carbs a little - and apparently I still have room for improvement, but screw it.) :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom