The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    hi fellow India gun owners lol. This looks like the place for friends talk. hope all is well with you foks. I woke up early today to check on my lil garden got some weeds picked around tomatos an I am ready for them to grow lol. Noting better then freash tomato from you own garden. also grow other things but don see no reason for cannon at my age don think i run out of cans i all ready have lol. freash is best any way.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    hi fellow India gun owners lol. This looks like the place for friends talk. hope all is well with you foks. I woke up early today to check on my lil garden got some weeds picked around tomatos an I am ready for them to grow lol. Noting better then freash tomato from you own garden. also grow other things but don see no reason for cannon at my age don think i run out of cans i all ready have lol. freash is best any way.
    Hello. yes this is the "safe place" on the iNGO.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    As long as it not like those safe places kids use no.days to hide from there responsible. some kid now a days rather sit in a corner an cry than make some thing of there self. to worry about there feeling getting hurt. I say to those suck up butter cups life is a ride when it punch you in the nose punch it back you be happy in the long run lol.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    I find a lot of neat titles on this today lol. It is hard to keep up and some have a lot of messages but I did not no this place have every thing lol. guns and gardening and regular conversation a bout normal life very entertaining. More than on the tv all you see there is a bout this stupid virus. make me wear a mask I wont do it i dont even like to wear clothes let a lone a stupid mask for a cold lol.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just made a run to the greenhouse to pick up 2 more tomatoes to replace the ones that froze last night. They were packed but I got in and out pretty quick. Just had to figure out which greenhouse the tomatoes were in. All the ones they keep outside were either sold, or they put them away last night and didn't get them back out today. Now I've got to mow the back yard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom