The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' Snap and bcannon!

I've been catching up on the rest of INGO. I've got a routine. :): Start at the classies, then go up to General Firearms and work my way down to the Break Room.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just look at the New Posts page, and anything I want to look at, I right click and open in a new tab. Then mark the new posts page as read. Then I browse through the tabs and close them one by one.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning again. Funny how things go from sedate to a mess so quickly... well she is no longer constipate... on the bed, commode, wheel chair, floor, shower.... I got her showered, sheets changed, back in bed and everything cleaned up best i could.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I normally start in the classys, never know what you might miss out on. Then I hit new posts. If I'm really bored I go searching for old posts.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I normally start in the classys, never know what you might miss out on. Then I hit new posts. If I'm really bored I go searching for old posts.
    I don't dare look at the classifieds. I do click on the occasional ad that comes up in the new feed, but I can't afford to be gun shopping. I still need to sell a few.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Howdy again Expat, the old man upstairs like to keep us on our toes sometimes. Most of the time its not enjoyable I've found. Glad all is back to as normal as can be.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I don't dare look at the classifieds. I do click on the occasional ad that comes up in the new feed, but I can't afford to be gun shopping. I still need to sell a few.

Its a sickness with me. Thought id be pacified by now but for some reason I still have to look..

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Same here, but I still like to look. Been thinking about selling an AR or two, but I know I'll take a bath on them. Not that I expect to get out of them what I put in, but the market is just so saturated with cheap rifles it would be tough. I've already thinned my milsurp collection down as far as I really want to, so the AR's are really all I'm thinking of selling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom