The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning run through. No work today but have laundry started and need to go outside. I haven't filled birdfeeders or put corn out for the deer/turkey since Sunday. Feeders actually look like they are still close to full so the warmer temps must have some bugs or something moving for the birds to eat. Suet is lasting a lot longer as well.

Camera cards may have a bunch of pictures, but I really haven't been seeing as many deer in the yard so maybe not.

Oh well...things to do....I'll be popping in from time to time today I think.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just spent a half an hour on hold with the central billing for the doctor's office. Tried to press 1 to leave a voice mail multiple times but the hold music just kept playing. Hung up and called the office number and cancelled all future appointments and told them that if I had a balance, I had not received a bill and to resend it. They didn't even ask why I was cancelling....wasn't even related to the call experience since hubby has decided he is not going to pursue the hearing aides, but I was kind of surprised they didn't even ask why I was cancelling all future appointments.

Now I have a headache...I hate being on hold. Hate it...and I try not to put people on hold at work for more than a couple of minutes if at all possible because I know how much I hate it!

I need to go outside for a walk!! BBL

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is cold outside! That wind is rather brisk.

Camera card pictures are transferring. Ordered parts for a chainsaw and weedeater. Laundry switched. I'm thinking I might be able to finish this afghan if I work on it today. I need to start one for the girl at work that is pregnant. Her baby shower is coming up soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom