The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    so, db, I just read a HORRIBLE thing on bookoffaces..... CMA is closing. :nailbite:

yes, I know it is just the rumor mill, someone confusing it with Howe Military Academy... I just thought it was funny.

When we lived up there, my dad threatened to send me to Culver Military Academy. It was a bit of a rough time for me, when we lived there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    not a news story... was on one of the Plymouth sites.

anyway... 1 more day then I am off for 2. I am off to bed so hopefully I can get some sleep.

have a good night all

I haven't seen that...must be the page that blocked me. :rockwoot:

Evening folks! All is well at the dental office.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No cavities?

I am pretty sure that would not apply to me. One of these days, I will be brave enough to get in the chair and let them clean my teeth when we have a cancellation and it isn't busy at the front desk. I considered it good since we balanced at the end of the day, I remembered to submit the claims and process the end of day reports! My mentor is on her way to Florida for a week and left me in charge sort of....I have a couple of others who are helping but they have never done any of those things. It's a little scary when the newest person there is in charge of some fairly big responsibilities. I guess they are happy with me so far.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am pretty sure that would not apply to me. One of these days, I will be brave enough to get in the chair and let them clean my teeth when we have a cancellation and it isn't busy at the front desk. I considered it good since we balanced at the end of the day, I remembered to submit the claims and process the end of day reports! My mentor is on her way to Florida for a week and left me in charge sort of....I have a couple of others who are helping but they have never done any of those things. It's a little scary when the newest person there is in charge of some fairly big responsibilities. I guess they are happy with me so far.

If I get a bill I'm paying you a visit!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If I get a bill I'm paying you a visit!

It will probably get lost in the mail and I'll have to turn you over to collections.

Evening all! Hubby went hunting...I'm home alone. I probably need to stay off of Gunbroker.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm just supposed to be checking values of some things, but they have some really nice toys for sale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom