The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi rkw

The dish gets out of adjustment and the satellite loses signal through the trees. Drop offs are irregular, but can last a while. Then there's the cutoff signal where if you don't click enough it disconnects me from the system. It sucks, but poor utilities are part of frontier living.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Hi rkw

The dish gets out of adjustment and the satellite loses signal through the trees. Drop offs are irregular, but can last a while. Then there's the cutoff signal where if you don't click enough it disconnects me from the system. It sucks, but poor utilities are part of frontier living.

Guess I'm happier with cable . . . to be you don't have that choice.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    On the plus side I can walk a short distance out my back door and shoot anything I want without bothering anyone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello INGO-

My father passed on this morning just after 6:00 from complications following surgery to remove a cancerous brain tumor. I am saddened for the loss to myself and those he left behind, but grateful he is at peace, and does not have to suffer through treatments and gradual decay.

I am truly blessed to have had him in my life.

please keep my family in your prayers

I'm so sorry to hear this, Peter. I will keep your family in my prayers as you grieve the loss of your father.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

Woke up late this morning...somehow set my alarm for p.m. instead of a.m. I made it to work on time, but didn't allow any INGO time.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Hi rkw

I know how you feel. Until the last 10 years our electricity was out so much I didn't bother setting the clocks. The pony express wasn't much better. I finally started having mail delivered to my work address, but that has improved drastically in the last several years.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Fell asleep. Wife goes in at 3 tomorrow so I'll be taking her truck to work when my step daughter gets home in the morning. Dogs woke me up to fill their bowls and take them out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom