The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So, about 15 yrs ago one of my kids found a class ring from 1998.
    My wife took the ring and put it up till she could contact the school to try and return it. Well, she lost it.
    Fast forward to this morning. While digging in her jewelry box this morning the ring pops out. Now, she has cleaned out her jewelry box more than once in the last 15 years, no idea where its been hiding.

Before church this morning she started digging on the net for the owner ( her name was engraved inside the ring). Took her about 15 min to find the girl and contact her.
    Long story short her house was broken into while she was still in High School and her ring was one of the things stolen. They believe it was done by someone who knew the family because the 1st floor had an alarm system and they came in through a upstairs window. And never went on the first floor.
    Anyway the girls mom contacted us to come and get the ring today. The Girl now lives in Elkhart, and is right now on her way to a cruise, But she's one happy girl.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I moved up here and a neighborhood 'friend' robbed me 4 times. I put it together after #3. Robbed my dad's house too. Saw him in a bar 5 years later, got real chummy with him so we can go to another bar so he can collect on his dept. Went to get my drink and he disappeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom