The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Soup is cooling now so I can put it in the fridge. Mom had mentioned the last time I was there that she hadn't had that for a while. With working every day this week, I never got any meals made to take to them. I'll take them soup tomorrow and some of the pumpkin bars and blueberry cake I put in the freezer last weekend. Thawing a loaf of bread dough to bake when I get to their house in the morning. I have several things to load up in the morning before I go to clean this time.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I got a service away today. I get to pick a gift from a catalog, and book a train trip. I'm overwhelmed where to go. It's good for a year. I have a few weeks vacation or I can go next year.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Not going to look tonight. Have to go in early.

Bought a porch swing at Kroger. Mine got blown across the porch last month, and a cat clawed it up. $160 with discount price and 20% off Kroger card coupon.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Watching the 1977 Japanese movie, Doberman Cop (aka Doberman Deka) - the Japanese combination of Dirty Harry with A Star is Born subplot (hard to imagine but they pull it off). The protagonist, a rogue cop, uses a Ruger .44 Magnum (should be no surprise).

Gratuitous Gun Content:
    It appears the original Manga (comic novel) on which it's based is without a doubt, a Ruger Blackhawk SA with loading gate. However the movie appears to use a Redhawk DA with crane (aka yoke). Still watching it to sort out what they actually used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom