The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Good evening friends. Had a nice day today. Have tommorrow off to be with the wife for her stress test. I guese that they need me to provide the stress!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening everyone! The trail camera turkey contest has been announced so I am trying to get some good pictures/videos to submit. There is a HUGE tom in the back yard near the edge of the woods strutting like his life depends on it for those two hens at the corn. He is out of range of the cameras....all of the cameras. He has been doing this for over an hour now and is either off too far to the west or BEHIND the camera. Tail up...strutting and gobbling...would make an excellent video if he just go in front of the dang camera! :ugh:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Watching Zatoichi and the Fugitive (1968) while having some nigori ginjo sake. It's the 18th in the long-running series of Japanese blind masseuse Zatoichi films set in Edo Period (first half of the 19th Century). The movie series began in the early 1960's and ran into the early 1970's. It was extremely popular in Japan. Nigori is cloudy sake that's coarsely filtered leaving some fine sediment. It's sweet and best served cold. Requires shaking it to mix the sediment into suspension before pouring. Ginjo is a sake grade that means the rice is milled until 40-60% of the kernel remains.

Gratuitous firearm content:
    Just checked the safety on my carry pistol. Yup - still engaged.

John

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Add more camera !

I have five out in that area already...gonna have to add more or move a couple around. That is the second time I have seen him do that and he is in about the same spot.

I should go out and fill bird feeders...I see there are three empty ones in the back yard. That means the one up front is probably empty too. I could do it in the morning before I leave I guess. It was lighter out this morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm 98% sure the new cat is a male...whew...no kittens. Just saw him lift his tail and spray the rhododendron.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom