The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Went walking with about shed hunting with the gardener this morning, found the "El Dorado" of creek gravel and stones. She could hardly carry all the stuff she picked up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sun is finally coming out here. One more load of laundry to wash...decided to do the rugs and cat blankets.

I picked up beer cans yesterday along the road. I would have rather been picking up rocks. Went to get the mail and saw an old cargo van parked in front of our orchard. Walked down and asked the two occupants if they were broke down and would like me to call the sheriff to assist. They assured me they had help on the way and were just out of gas. I picked up a few more cans and bottles and cut into the orchard behind them after noting the license plate number. Heard the van start and leave a few minutes later...without anyone bringing gas.

I should probably go for a walk to the mailbox again soon...I think it was about an hour later than this when I went out yesterday. Didn't see any meth labs after they left but have no idea what they were really up to.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i would carry a pistol and my phone anyway but especially if you have creeps lurking... i hate lurking creeps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom