The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening all. Hi Sunshine! I saw the other day on FB that the rootbeer stand had reopened.

I raked a lot of leaves out of flower beds again today. I hurt.

I kind of hope it does rain tomorrow so I have a reason to do inside stuff....pretty sure raking is not going to happen two days in a row. My shoulders and back are sore.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Evening all. Hi Sunshine! I saw the other day on FB that the rootbeer stand had reopened.

I raked a lot of leaves out of flower beds again today. I hurt.

I kind of hope it does rain tomorrow so I have a reason to do inside stuff....pretty sure raking is not going to happen two days in a row. My shoulders and back are sore.
    So you just willy nillied it on raking leaves without any proper warm up? :nono:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So you just willy nillied it on raking leaves without any proper warm up? :nono:

Pretty much. I was just going to rake a few leaves off of the crocus that were trying to show off their purple flowers. Got carried away and did up and down the woods along the driveway, along the edge of the front yard, two beds and along the woods behind the house, around the garden and just one more bed behind the garden....still have two big beds to do plus behind the house by the grill and one other small area.

I told hubby we need to take the weight out of the back of my truck but we should wait until Friday. I don't think tomorrow will work for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom