The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi Red. Chinese food for dinner too. (As close to real as you can get in Crown Point. LOL) I went for the egg foo young lunch special and brought home orange chicken and shrimp chop suey.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm not sure what we are doing for dinner. I've been busy since getting home. I had the title for my Mustang in the mail. So now I need to hit the BMV (DMV?) at some point soon. I pulled the kitchen faucet out and found ants. So it is warm enough for them to wake up. So out I went to spray around the house with the ant shield. Out house was built on top of a massive ant colony. It stretches from the mailbox to the woods behind us. So every year I spray a few times during the spring, summer, and fall.

While outside, the new air conditioning unit didn't look quite right, so I am dealing with that as well.

Right now, I am getting documentation together to get the company that pulls money from my account to pay the car payment what they need to stop that, since the car is payed off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    While outside, the new air conditioning unit didn't look quite right, so I am dealing with that as well.

Right now, I am getting documentation together to get the company that pulls money from my account to pay the car payment what they need to stop that, since the car is payed off.

!st line......we got this.

2nd line....this is why we do not opt for auto pay.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    !st line......we got this.

2nd line....this is why we do not opt for auto pay.

I know, thank you again for the help.

As far as the autopay, it helped me pay off the car 6 months early. The only other thing I have pulling automatically is the house payment.

The dates as far as all this goes, just fell funny. My payment date with Ford is the 10th of the month. The company that Ford recommended to do biweekly payments pulls on the Monday after I get paid. Today is Ford's payment date, but the company that pulls the money paid them on the 7th. So they pulled the money, and I got the title today. I will get a refund, it just may take a few days. No big deal. I just want it stopped before the next pay day, so I can shift that money to the credit card, and get that paid off before any interest hits. Then roll both those to the next card before interest hits, etc.

I'm still on track to be debt free (other than the house) by this time 2020 (I hope).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Evening fellers. Busy day. Wife had two different things. She got the first 2 hours of dental work done, 2 root canals and temp crowns put on. Back next week for crowns with bridge and another root canal... She was worn out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom