The Official Status Update Thread #200 Let the thaw begin. Please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening guys.

I guess that is one advantage to driving old stuff. Our insurance and plates are all cheap. I was pretty impressed when I renewed all five trucks, both boats, the boat trailer and three motorcycles for a grand total of $219. I just paid the motorcycle insurance last week. $152 for the year for all three bikes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a very good start on cleaning out flower beds...got a couple more big ones done today. I still have two to three days worth of raking to finish the initial clearing on most of them...well maybe more like four or five days. There seem to be a lot of flower beds here.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    IC2nJhX.jpg

I picked these up at the Dollar Tree on Washington and Waldermere. Brushes, a bunch of ammo boxes that they call tool boxes, and a bunch of moisture filters for the safes. $1 each.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll have to check our Dollar Tree. The moisture eliminators I get like that at Dollar General are $2.50 to $3 each. That's a good deal! I bet I could order a case online and pick them up at the store if they don't stock them.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening all
    Bed will be delivered in 2 weeks. We bought a Beauty Rest firm with an adjustable frame.
    Mama took the grandkids shopping for clothes while I went window shopping at Mdwest guns.
    Came home and put some more mud on the wall. I've got to get this done before the bed shows up

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Evening all
    Bed will be delivered in 2 weeks. We bought a Beauty Rest firm with an adjustable frame.
    Mama took the grandkids shopping for clothes while I went window shopping at Mdwest guns.
    Came home and put some more mud on the wall. I've got to get this done before the bed shows up

But, it sounds like a good day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening all

This was our day. Assembling the puzzle. That is the terrorists dad on the ladder.
    mATXBtd.jpg

jbyZg7v.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom