Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You guys with firepit a make me want mine done sooo bad! Unfortunately I'm at the mercy of the people I'm paying to do it. If I could lift those stones and dig I'd already have it done. It will be crank in every night when I do and your all always welcome over!! I like good people!!
    in beech grove we have to go to the fire station everyday were gonna have a fire an get a permit. It's free but I think it's bull ****! It's not gonna stop the stupid ****ers from doing bad things

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM said he almost broke down and bought it. He should have. If he foud out what I got it for he might wanna beat me

Nah...that would be way to much work. I would rather just shoot it.

I was looking at it in a moment of weakness.

I am very proud of myself. I stood in front of a counter "FULL" of 1911's today, even fondled a couple and was strong. No sweaty palms, shakes or fevers of with drawl.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Service call at 9:00 A.M. and I have to get that Transmission for the Harley assembled. All the parts came in yesterday. I worked on it for a couple hours this evening. Couple more tomorrow and If I remember where all the neat little parts go I am good.

So, your saying there's no chance for a range day? You are way to busy for a retiree.:laugh:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    You guys with firepit a make me want mine done sooo bad! Unfortunately I'm at the mercy of the people I'm paying to do it. If I could lift those stones and dig I'd already have it done. It will be crank in every night when I do and your all always welcome over!! I like good people!!
    in beech grove we have to go to the fire station everyday were gonna have a fire an get a permit. It's free but I think it's bull ****! It's not gonna stop the stupid ****ers from doing bad things

Just do it and say you didn't :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are you taking BIG JIM to your meeting? :):

Nope. I took hubby instead and then we ended up going for pizza! I never even suggested it. He thought I was going to have him cook on the grill and he didn't feel like it. After we ate, I told him I had planned to make spaghetti. That is on the schedule for tomorrow now.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nope. I took hubby instead and then we ended up going for pizza! I never even suggested it. He thought I was going to have him cook on the grill and he didn't feel like it. After we ate, I told him I had planned to make spaghetti. That is on the schedule for tomorrow now.
    Damn I forgot I even asked that earlier :):
    sounds like you all had a great day! I'd like to meet your husband. He seems like a cool guy and laid back but could bite the head off a bat if he needed too :): my kinda people

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Nah...that would be way to much work. I would rather just shoot it.

I was looking at it in a moment of weakness.

I am very proud of myself. I stood in front of a counter "FULL" of 1911's today, even fondled a couple and was strong. No sweaty palms, shakes or fevers of with drawl.

I heard you weren't shopping, but were lured in by a very crafty individual who was picking your brain for its vast 1911 knowledge. If you make it to this side of town I get notified.:cool:

i know people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom