mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Strawbery ritas consumed. Now off to plant a flower or two and then shower for my meeting. Good that I don't need to be totally sober for this one.

Leroy looks like something bit him in the eye...swollen and yucky so off to medicate that first.

Pizza sounds good but we went out for lunch. Thinking spaghetti after the meeting.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Strawbery ritas consumed. Now off to plant a flower or two and then shower for my meeting. Good that I don't need to be totally sober for this one.

Leroy looks like something bit him in the eye...swollen and yucky so off to medicate that first.

Pizza sounds good but we went out for lunch. Thinking spaghetti after the meeting.
    Are you taking BIG JIM to your meeting? :):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

With garlic toast! Hi and bye.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I guess I've decided to save up for a FN SCAR. Help me fight the urge to buy anymore small guns and deplete my SCAR fund. I must be strong. I need to find a place that has one I can put I layaway that way I'm sure it will save the money. I want fde

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I call shenanigans! There's no way your nearly 22ft tall. (6ft 190 inches.

I guess I've decided to save up for a FN SCAR. Help me fight the urge to buy anymore small guns and deplete my SCAR fund. I must be strong. I need to find a place that has one I can put I layaway that way I'm sure it will save the money. I want fde
    Good luck with that. I saved up for a 1911 and every time I got close some stupid gun store would have something else on sale. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks like I'm stuck at home for the day.
    Ford Escapes getting 75,000 mile checks, and recall work.
    Which is done.
    But 3 times now the engine went to idle (Fri, Mon, Tue) while driving. No response. Had to pull over, turn car off, and restart.

It's being checked out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom