Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also I might not realy be at walmart in cowboy gear and surrounded by fat drooling chicks rubbing fried chicken all over their bodies. Damn that sounds like fun though. Fat girls give so much. Bless their enlarged hearts

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have no problem with that. To each his own. I just think doing that long term is self-destructive. I could be wrong.

No I totally agree! I'm glad I got it out of my system though. There's some truth to the thought that people need to sow their wild oats. Now I can say I did it, I'm over it, and I can focus my energy into having a family rather than having a bunch of random encounters

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nope. It has a name but not Domino. Domino is the horse I divorced my husband over. And I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would marry him if I could. He never complains. He's always happy to see me. I can vent without him getting frustrated. He's the perfect man
    Damn! I didn't know you have a horse!
    so what's "his" name? Bahahahaha

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    QFT. A lot of us have to go through that phase to see the truth in those words though. I know I did. And I never had a warm body next to me in the morning. I usually left after they passed out. Hope none of them wanted breakfast :laugh:
    I woke up next to a cold body once. I could have swore she was real. Turned out she just swindled me. Latex and silicone feels so damn real

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey, we all need love. I was a member of the fat girl club once, too.
    Hey I didn't discriminate when I was wild. Why go home with only one good looking shiny girl when you can add another to the mix? Then they compete and ****. It's amazing :):
    truly always wanted to do a midget but never had it happen. I never even see midgets. The must have seperate midget villages or something. They shop at smallmart

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, unfortunately, that part of my life is over.

Mine too. I'm happy with what I have and I am huge on loyalty. It's one thing to screw around when you're single, but I despise people who stray when they're in a relationship. No more fun for me, except with the person I have. And that's more than fine. I don't want anything else

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mine too. I'm happy with what I have and I am huge on loyalty. It's one thing to screw around when you're single, but I despise people who stray when they're in a relationship. No more fun for me, except with the person I have. And that's more than fine. I don't want anything else
    I despise them too. But that's the only ones out there it seems. That's one reason I am done with it all. Just playing out the string. ;)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok help. The climate control unit in my car went out. I can't even turn on the vents. Not a huge deal in the summer since my AC system has a leak in it. Churchmouse recharged it last summer and it was awesome for like 3 weeks. Then it sucked again. But come this winter I will need heat. As it stand now I can't turn it on because of the damned digital computerized climate control piece of :poop: mother of a whore that crapped out on me. I have the money to buy a new one right this second. Should I buy it now or should I wait until it gets colder?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom