Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's probably the only time besides the parade that they've been able to turn on their lights and sirens !!

No, usually they wait until 3am to go flying by with lights & sirens.

Bugs the crap out of me sometimes. At 3am, there isn't 5 cars on the roads in the whole town of Batesville. They don't need the sirens going full blast.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There is a BP just down the street that I go for Diet Pepsi several times a day. The owner, Raj is a buddy.

4 cars with Minnesota plates were parked on the south side of the business and it looked like 2 couples were going at it. The men trying to take swings and the women holding them back. Saw some swings that were hitting nothing but air, but no real action yet.

They were probably upset because somebody told them they could find a payphone there. :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I got off to a rough start this morning. I was way too groggy and I was running late. I forgot some of my normal gear along with forgetting to put on deodorant. Excuse my while I get a shower in an attempt to feel almost human again.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I got off to a rough start this morning. I was way too groggy and I was running late. I forgot some of my normal gear along with forgetting to put on deodorant. Excuse my while I get a shower in an attempt to feel almost human again.
    Skynard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom