Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah well there was that time on the frat house lawn.

And the morning I woke up and was ashamed of what was next to me. I snuck out as quiet as I could and immediately realized I had no f***ing clue where my car was :facepalm:

And waking up in a hotel room....in St Louis

I have a lot of those times in my past :laugh:
    yeah I've got afew. One of the best that I can openly admit to without facing charges .... Lmfao
    involved the republican state commute getting a bil from a hotel for broken furnTure and two bi-lesbians stripping me naked on the dance floor of a club and then me jumping up on the bar and becoming a human pinwheel if you get my drift!
    and I was underage. Awesomesauce!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    yeah I've got afew. One of the best that I can openly admit to without facing charges .... Lmfao
    involved the republican state commute getting a bil from a hotel for broken furnTure and two bi-lesbians stripping me naked on the dance floor of a club and then me jumping up on the bar and becoming a human pinwheel if you get my drift!
    and I was underage. Awesomesauce!

The worst one (that I remember) was the frat house thing. It was only so bad because of who my dad was. And EVERYONE at the college knew we were his daughters. We were in so much trouble after that. And I was WAAAAY underage to boot

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The worst one (that I remember) was the frat house thing. It was only so bad because of who my dad was. And EVERYONE at the college knew we were his daughters. We were in so much trouble after that. And I was WAAAAY underage to boot
    Growing up the way I did I knew LOTS of good girls who were baaaad girls in a goooood way!! Thank yA j*s*s!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom