Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Anyone wanna play pickup sticks?

That's what I forgot to do! Moved the plant and a few others that got in the way of my shovel. Weeded three flower beds, helped hubby put the hood back on the truck, had a beer, watered what I moved....forgot to pick up sticks in the back yard.

Posting for day shift crew. New toy and it's flames :):

I need one of these! I can think of many uses for such an item.

Back. Thanks, guys. I'm hanging in there.. :/

Glad you found your medicine Snap. I used the last of my Excedrin migraine last night. I've been having a lot of headaches lately. I can't decide if it is the weather or my neck and if I should find a doctor to see. I do not want to go to the one that replaced our family doctor. He left to go to an "employer based medical group" and can only see employees of that company. Thanks Obummer. I think I am going to call DB's doctor to see if he will take us as patients. I know him and am pretty sure he might even if he isn't "accepting new patients". We were in a car accident in April 2013 and got t-boned. My neck didn't bother me right away but a few months after the fact, I moved my head one day and had a significant pop in my neck. Ever since then, it goes through spells where it just hurts like crazy. I've had the injections in my spine in the past but am not sure I would ever do them again. I am hoping that isn't what is going to be suggested if I do see someone.

Chicken on the grill tonight. I know hubby said he was done working on the truck about an hour ago, but he is still out there and I hear pounding noises on metal.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom. Thanks.

I need to find a family doctor too. Mine moved to Tennessee last fall, and I don't like his partner at all.

The only one I found so far that I would maybe want to see other than DB's doctor is in Mishawaka, and I don't want to have to drive an hour every time I need to see the doctor. I hardly ever go, but going there to see hubby's cardiologist is bad enough.

Howdy everyone, taking a little break. So much crap to do!! Hope all is enjoying the nice weather we're having!!

It is hot and muggy here. We should be out on the bike.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The only one I found so far that I would maybe want to see other than DB's doctor is in Mishawaka, and I don't want to have to drive an hour every time I need to see the doctor. I hardly ever go, but going there to see hubby's cardiologist is bad enough.

It is hot and muggy here. We should be out on the bike.
    I just got back from the shop working on my handlebars! Had to quit so I can get the wife ready for her trip tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom