Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Ok, back for a hit and run.

Ghitch, yes I did have to cut out a unit and take it back. Those properties were owned by banks that went under and were in recievership or whatever so any liens were going to get wiped off in the transfer.

CM, dealing with ppl you know is a good policy. A lot of my side work has stopped because I went to that, tired of ppl trying to scam me.

Mom: That's the kind of deal I need to find for a Safe.

Okay, heading out back so the girls can swim.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My wife will be calling me soon to go meet her for lunch with her parents. It may not be a very good time. We are supposed to be discussing nursing home arrangements. We're not sure how they are going to take it but we are out of options.
    Good luck with that. I hope you can find a place that treats them with the dignity and respect they deserve. My wife used to be in the medical field and is familiar with a lot of the local places if you need/want some inside input.
    whenever your over my way again hit me up and I'll give you that box of 38 spcl. Also I wanna pick your brain on the vaporizers

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :wavey: Back, rain made swimming time short.

I would like some rain please!!! My flowers are looking a little wilty in the flower bed by the brick wall. I guess I will go sit on the swing and enjoy the breeze. Too hot to do much and hubby says I am not allowed to mow today. He is working on the truck parts and does not want any dust flying around. Just had burgers on the grill from our newly picked up freezer beef. VERY lean and yummy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom