• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I spent half a lifetime in the Navy. I once had to give a lecture to about 30 females on the proper disposal of feminine products and what would happen if they didn't start playing well together. I didn't bat an eye.

I had to throw one of those products at one of my employees last week. He wouldn't stop b****ing...about EVERYTHING. So I went to my desk, got a tampon out, and threw it at him. I told him I thought he might need it

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We all know it's true. I love the man with all my heart but I'm not blinded by it. I can see the stubborn a-hole side. The difference is that I also see the heart of gold side too. Most people don't. :dunno:
    The ones who have actually met him, like him. The ones with the torches and pitchforks are the ones who only know him from here.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Never met him...or you. I try very hard not to pass judgement on people. We are all a mix of good and bad. Sometimes the mix seems a little off.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The ones who have actually met him, like him. The ones with the torches and pitchforks are the ones who only know him from here.

I have met him and can say I see what RnR see's. I like the man but some of the things that have happened are a bit off the charts. I see that side as well. I would still help him out if I could or there was a need.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh and CM if I can find that leak in my AC system AND somehow manage to get a new climate control unit (mine bit the dust) in the next few weeks I would love to come see you again. Your treatment last year worked so well that I literally had to roll down the windows sometimes because it was too cold in my car! :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh and CM if I can find that leak in my AC system AND somehow manage to get a new climate control unit (mine bit the dust) in the next few weeks I would love to come see you again. Your treatment last year worked so well that I literally had to roll down the windows sometimes because it was too cold in my car! :):

Let me know. Like I said.....will help if I can.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Last Wednesday evening, CM, I think you must have been communicating to me subconsciously. I came very, very, very close to buying a gun and something kept telling me no, don't do it. Then I asked you the next day and that is about what you said. So I give you credit. ;) ...and that's what passes for logic at my house! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom