• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I know. Lawn mowers are like grills. One should buy his last one first!
    My self included. I've been through a few of both.

I have 2 mowers currently. One is a JD X475 from our dealer days I have a TON of crap for…Id like to get a diesel version sometime just because, and my Exmark. Exmark is a MUCH better machine, but the JD does well on my yard at home, and its been paid for, for a LONG time.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Very quick drive by, me and the Mrs. Finally get to go out to eat and celebrate her promotion and my new found ability to buy more guns!!! Hope all is having a great night!! BBL PS, these celebrations usually end up with her wanting sex, lets keep our fingers crossed that she'll want to have it with me!!!:rockwoot:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Very quick drive by, me and the Mrs. Finally get to go out to eat and celebrate her promotion and my new found ability to buy more guns!!! Hope all is having a great night!! BBL PS, these celebrations usually end up with her wanting sex, lets keep our fingers crossed that she'll want to have it with me!!!:rockwoot:

gunzzzzz….fooooooodddddd….. and…... seeexxxxx…… :drool:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Midget, Howdy!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Pretty much! :laugh:

MTD is the bane of my existence… and people still buy that crap… :abused:

I have an MTD that is over 25 years old and still running. However, I do have a relatively small yard and I know how to deal with all the little stupid :poop: that breaks myself without spending a bunch of $$. At least mine has a B&S motor that just won't quit. A good zero turn will be its replacement when the time comes.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Of course I decided to stain a gun stock since it is nice and sunny out. As soon as I was finished, I hung it outside in the sun to dry. It is currently sunny with a torrential downpour of rain. So much for that stock looking good.:xmad:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Of course I decided to stain a gun stock since it is nice and sunny out. As soon as I was finished, I hung it outside in the sun to dry. It is currently sunny with a torrential downpour of rain. So much for that stock looking good.:xmad:

That sucks. We got that same stuff earlier today. Thunder/sunshine/pouring all at the same time.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It never ceases to amaze me how much some movies showcase firearms but how poorly they show them being handled. I just counted 8 sweeps in less than 30 seconds. :rolleyes: Then there's always all the 20 shot shotguns and revolvers.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There is also all the full automatic fire with no brass coming out. I've even seen people going full retard with a belt fed weapon and the belt doesn't even move.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Its wood. It may be a PITA but it can always be fixed. :yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hadn't really said anything yet. I was able to leave early that night. She held on for another 2 days before passinf late Wednesday night/Thursday morning surrounded by family.

I've skipped quite a bit the last few days on here so just thought maybe I had missed it. I'll keep you in my prayers as you deal with the family issues.

Hi Greg! I disappeared...we went out to the back yard to sit on the swing with the kitties and watch birds. Very relaxing...nice breeze.

We are off to eat in a few too! I was just getting ready to see if the chinese place in Chesterton still exists. If not, probably hitting Michigan City and going somewhere there and then Big R...hubby needs a pair of boots.

SD45 - Was your wife at that party last Saturday with me? You better hope she didn't get that Big Jim that CRBN mentioned last night! LOL!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Its wood. It may be a PITA but it can always be fixed. :yesway:

It can, but in this case, it won't. The shooting bench collapsed at the range and put a few giant gouges down the side of my gun. I've spent 5-6 hours sanding it down and getting it ready to stain. I'm not doing it again. Depending on how bad it turns out, this stock may just end up getting a spray paint camo. A brand new finished stock is only $125 from the factory. Here is a picture of the gun before the bench collapsed: (it's sporting a cheap scope for this pic, but a better one was on it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom