• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Then no bike for her? She kinda sorta maybe wants to learn...but I don't have a bike her size for her to learn on right now so it's not even an option
    MHO, my wife can ride any bike, I've seen her ride My baggers to the springer with the 18" apes. I'm so glad she never wanted to ride her own bike. She's always been happy on the back of mine. It scares my to watch women ride these big Harley's. maybe it's just me being old, but it makes me nervous to watch it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Evening DB!!! Did ya see Mrs. G tonight?

Yes I did. Was nice. Her Daughter Sara was there too. Just as we were to meet I got a call that there are people waiting for a ride on the pirate ship. I didn't get any paper work for a ride and there was no way I was missing meeting with MrsG. No way I could get a crew here on no notice. They get the ride tomorrow morning.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    MHO, my wife can ride any bike, I've seen her ride My baggers to the springer with the 18" apes. I'm so glad she never wanted to ride her own bike. She's always been happy on the back of mine. It scares my to watch women ride these big Harley's. maybe it's just me being old, but it makes me nervous to watch it.

I really doubt she would ride her own very often, but it's more of teaching her how

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom