• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah but with boys you have to worry about the penis fascination. They play with it CONSTANTLY!! I swear to you I have literally had to say "Stop wrapping your penis around your fork!" before

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    sleepy-smiley-face.gif

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah but with boys you have to worry about the penis fascination. They play with it CONSTANTLY!! I swear to you I have literally had to say "Stop wrapping your penis around your fork!" before
    You're just jealous that you can't play with yours at the table. ;). My ex-wife used to ask me why my teenage son took such long showers, really?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You're just jealous that you can't play with yours at the table. ;). My ex-wife used to ask me why my teenage son took such long showers, really?

:lmfao: Teenage boys take more showers than ANYONE!!! Doesn't bother me so much unless he leaves his "tools" in the bathroom. Like the time I found a bottle of Lubriderm and a lighter on the side of the bahttub. The Lubriderm I get....what the hell was he doing with the lighter??????

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :lmfao: Teenage boys take more showers than ANYONE!!! Doesn't bother me so much unless he leaves his "tools" in the bathroom. Like the time I found a bottle of Lubriderm and a lighter on the side of the bahttub. The Lubriderm I get....what the hell was he doing with the lighter??????
    I really tried not to ask. A lighter might have tweaked my curiosity a bit though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't know. All I know is that, looking back on it, it's very awkward that I had to say that. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Little boys are fascinated by it
    The fascination never ends. It's just at a certain point you would much rather have someone else playing with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom