Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No, everyone goes underground when I send them a message about it. I tell you, I've never had this much trouble trying to spend money.

Night Ghitch

Have you checked Gunbroker? 91 clones aren't that hard to come by. Stick to a PTR, or a vector and you'll be fine.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Have you checked Gunbroker? 91 clones aren't that hard to come by. Stick to a PTR, or a vector and you'll be fine.

Dang wife was talking to me, didn't realize I did post response and not just think it. Can't blame me when I'm looking at (o)(o) distractions happen.

I've seen them on Gunbroker, but I'm just the kinda guy who likes to hold it before I buy it. Now if I got a screaming deal, yeah I'd take the chance. I've seen their PTRs going for just under what PTR sells them, maybe $50 cheaper.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You know anyone selling? I'm either running into people wanting $1k and not budging, or they just don't respond when I tell them I'm interested. Hi, it's sold/I'm keeping it for a love slave/fk you buddy get your own! Nada.
    People with those not anything that looks like an hk always think their **** is gold plated.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You know anyone selling? I'm either running into people wanting $1k and not budging, or they just don't respond when I tell them I'm interested. Hi, it's sold/I'm keeping it for a love slave/fk you buddy get your own! Nada.

Just buy a new one and be done. "Bargains" only come along occasionally. Bargains on HK's or there clones are rare. A real 91 will set you back about $2500, you can find a new clone for a grand or less. Get drunk, go to gunbroker and right the check, it always works for me.:laugh:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Just buy a new one and be done. "Bargains" only come along occasionally. Bargains on HK's or there clones are rare. A real 91 will set you back about $2500, you can find a new clone for a grand or less. Get drunk, go to gunbroker and right the check, it always works for me.:laugh:

Thats how I ended up with 5 1911's :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I need to write a check for a sig mpx

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I don't mind paying a little more for something that catches my eye, but it's just like that HK91. No way I'd pay even half of that $3,800 for that turd. That was just someone jumping on the "Get rich quick" bandwagon.
    I have no idea why that gun is so high. It's a consignment, but I've met the owner, great guy, but it's too high.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom