• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yeah man it's rediculous! In all fairness to BGF it's not them that priced it like that. If it sells it will be a real sucker that buys it
    Yes, that disclaimer was put out there MANY times. That was certainly the ugliest Hk91 I have ever seen. It looks like someone used it for an anchor brake on their pickup truck. it's even missing the rubber on the bolt handle. Christian said it's been there a year and a half. I've seen cherries asking $2k

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes, that disclaimer was put out there MANY times. That was certainly the ugliest Hk91 I have ever seen. It looks like someone used it for an anchor brake on their pickup truck. it's even missing the rubber on the bolt handle. Christian said it's been there a year and a half. I've seen cherries asking $2k
    Yeah Chris told me when I looked at it once that it would never sell. Some gun people are idiots and others are just truly in the dark. The guy could have paid that much LOL

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just traded for an AK that is Naaaaaasty! But I like it like that and won't change it. Internally it's cherry.
    but I got it for basicly $300.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I just traded for an AK that is Naaaaaasty! But I like it like that and won't change it. Internally it's cherry.
    but I got it for basicly $300.

I don't mind one being beat up if I'm getting a steal on it. Don't offer me some road rash trash for 2x going value. I know how to work a can of duracoat just as well as the next guy.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Nice!
    how well do you 'know' his daughter? :):
    have you tried the 1500 yet? Next ones in august I think. Yep just looked at my dealer badge and it's august 29-31

lol, not that well. She dated my brothers friend, we played Halo together all the time.

As for the 1500, I thought about waiting. But things tend to popup needing paid. So it's best to spend the cash when it hits my hand.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Damn!!! A $300 AK??? I am not an AK fan, but I would have jumped all over that.

I don't mind one being beat up if I'm getting a steal on it. Don't offer me some road rash trash for 2x going value. I know how to work a can of duracoat just as well as the next guy.
    Yeah I wasn't gonna pass it up.
    yep I'm a rattle can junkie, heres another one I did today

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Getting the tire replaced???

Yep. The shop will send somebody to pick it up so I didn't have to fuss with getting it up there. They are going to look it over and see what all is wrong and give me a call and let me know before they do anything.

I plan to send the bill to the city and hopefully get them to pay for it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Congrats Ghitch, we expect to see pics.....

here is the pic SAM......ROSSI M92 38/357mag.....

f1cu8z.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom