Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I avoided that thread. Saw CM dishing a ciber beat down and giggled. Some other guy (1776 something) was dishing it too but he's on my ignore list so I didn't open all of his comments. What a weird thread. Also weird the mods let it continue but it's funny

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Whos banned and then not?
    When before?
    ive known people personaly who will text me and say they got a ban an then it was lifted. Or a classifieds ban and then not. It's their ball game. I think one mod will ban then they discuss it and must think it was too harsh and reverse it. Or the heat if the moment wears off and they see no rules were technically broken. I've seen people banned for differencing opinions too. Were just guest here. I try to stay clear of the trouble

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My go-to breakfast is eggs over medium, bacon, and buttered toast. I eat most of the eggs and bacon, and eat the crust off the toast. Then I put the rest of the egg and bacon on the toast, fold it over, and finish off with a couple of bites of sammich.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When before?
    ive known people personaly who will text me and say they got a ban an then it was lifted. Or a classifieds ban and then not. It's their ball game. I think one mod will ban then they discuss it and must think it was too harsh and reverse it. Or the heat if the moment wears off and they see no rules were technically broken. I've seen people banned for differencing opinions too. Were just guest here. I try to stay clear of the trouble

Yeah, it happened not that long ago in the smoking in the car with kids thread. Someone got in a tift with a Mod over a differing opinion. Mod lifted the ban later that day after he cooled down.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, it happened not that long ago in the smoking in the car with kids thread. Someone got in a tift with a Mod over a differing opinion. Mod lifted the ban later that day after he cooled down.
    They're human too. Sometimes something will run me the wrong way and then later I couldn't even tell you who I was arguing with.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    If I'm at hope I usualy just scramble them. Although I can flip eggs in a skillet with no spatula. If I go out for breakfast I get them over easy and dip my toast in it.

sunnyside up here for toast dippin'....have to have 2 pieces of toast with each egg one to dip the other to put what is left of the egg on!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom