Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They wanted $800 to replace the sensor. They would have then wanted more since the bearings were shot.

I didn't know we were going to do the work today, so I didn't have any of my tools, all he had was an 8 inch 3/8th drive ratchet. Made those wheel hub bolts quite a chore.

Should have asked....we have "Everything" to do "anything"

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Should have asked....we have "Everything" to do "anything"
    If it came down to me driving to get my tools I would have swung by. I'm one of those hard-headed don't give up guys. It's a good thing my brother and I are both big boys, I busted the 3 loose, got 2 out then let my brother wrestle the 3rd the last inch of threads. Then BFH time to get the wheel bearing hub busted free from the hole.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If it came down to me driving to get my tools I would have swung by. I'm one of those hard-headed don't give up guys. It's a good thing my brother and I are both big boys, I busted the 3 loose, got 2 out then let my brother wrestle the 3rd the last inch of threads. Then BFH time to get the wheel bearing hub busted free from the hole.

Done a few of these. One of GM's less than good ideas.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Not bad. Accomplished all I set out to do and then some.
    Started the day off with a reverse road rage idiot but hey, I live in the big city.

mine started with a crawl space at about 16" at the highest.....ran line set,drain and 220v came out wet and muddy.....then ran 4 service calls and found i blew a trans cooler line at the second to last stop.....made it home a 7:30pm and left at 6:45am.....other than that i'm great!!!!!

i feel for you and the idiots....as i have said **** them and feed the fish heads!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom