• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wow that's awesome Sylvain!! Also dig the real one!!!!! If you know any people wanting to sell a replica or even the dig up one, I can pay in u.s dollars or euros :)

The dig up one is not mine, just a pic I found.
    Not sure if mine can be considered a replica.It doesn't have the original markings (not sure if they actually had markings).
    You can also find rusted ones who are not genuine ones so you have to be careful when you buy "original" stuff.

The one I have is from the 50th anniversary (I think), so 20 years old.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sylvain, the wwii ones may be different material, and sound different.
    Also, listening to it in your home may be different than after you've parachuted into occupied territory.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I could probably get you a new one TT.

G_pim_62_1400424848.jpg

Probably harder to find a genuine one, especially not rusted, unless a veteran took it back home with him and is now selling it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The dig up one is not mine, just a pic I found.
    Not sure if mine can be considered a replica.It doesn't have the original markings (not sure if they actually had markings).
    You can also find rusted ones who are not genuine ones so you have to be careful when you buy "original" stuff.

The one I have is from the 50th anniversary (I think), so 20 years old.
    I'm impressed!!! It's sad that forgers would try to sell some non authentic ones as authentic originals. Yours is awesome sylvain! Thanks for sharing!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I could probably get you a new one TT.

G_pim_62_1400424848.jpg

Probably harder to find a genuine one, especially not rusted, unless a veteran took it back home with him and is now selling it.
    I'll give your lady the money with the patches!! I can't thank you enough! I'd buy even one like that dug up rusted one. I'm really a nut for military history. You'll have to check out my collection that starts with the revolutionary war to the Middle East. I know you'd appreciate it! I have REaL battlefield items from every war in American hisroy and even the French and Indian war.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, the wwii ones may be different material, and sound different.
    Also, listening to it in your home may be different than after you've parachuted into occupied territory.

Should I test it after a parachute jump at night?:dunno: :):

Im just not sure if it's a true story or a myth.
    The way it's shown in the movie (the longest day) they used exactly the same sound effect for the rifle and for the cricket noise.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Bad@$$!!!

Ah you can just have the slide and 1.5 mag for now. :dunno:
    Is that a sailor's gun?
    THanks guys!
    lol sylvain! Yep they chopped the mag in half :):
    its the navy seal edition basicly. It's got a corrosion resistant coating inside and out and different sights than the standard 226. These are the finest pistols I've ever fired in my life. Even better than my HK's
    For me at least

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll give your lady the money with the patches!! I can't thank you enough! I'd buy even one like that dug up rusted one. I'm really a nut for military history. You'll have to check out my collection that starts with the revolutionary war to the Middle East. I know you'd appreciate it! I have REaL battlefield items from every war in American hisroy and even the French and Indian war.

Hey it's not done yet!
    I will have to try to locate one and see how much they are and stuff. :dunno:

I will visit your museum if you offer tours in French.At least put signs with "Le rifle", "le hemet" and such. :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

The way it's shown in the movie (the longest day) they used exactly the same sound effect for the rifle and for the cricket noise.
    Take a bed sheet to your roof and jump off. You'll be fiiiiine :): feet and knees together ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    THanks guys!
    lol sylvain! Yep they chopped the mag in half :):
    its the navy seal edition basicly. It's got a corrosion resistant coating inside and out and different sights than the standard 226. These are the finest pistols I've ever fired in my life. Even better than my HK's
    For me at least

You could brag on INGO and say its the gun that shot Bin Laden! 'Merica! :rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey it's not done yet!
    I will have to try to locate one and see how much they are and stuff. :dunno:

I will visit your museum if you offer tours in French.At least put signs with "Le rifle", "le hemet" and such. :D
    Yep thanks. Don't put yourself out man. I you run across one or even a real one I'll buy it. I'll send you the money via your lady.
    i can't speak French except to say hello my name is .... That's it. But I can speak:
    AMERICAN **** YEAH!!!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

My dad said the original clickers sound similar to a bottle cap on a snapple.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom