RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I don't understand what the issue is. :dunno:

Tell me you don't have a wife and kids... if you do have them, I am seriously in need of a different career path!!!
    My fear is... if I ever sell my rental, that I am going to wind up in serious trouble with my better half...

And I didn't even try the kriss (no .45). But those 9mm SBR's are kinda sweet (having shot a few on NFA day)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I used to "LOVE" hard winters. The challenges of severe weather was fun. Any more, I can stand up to it but last winter was a serious biatch.

Winter Lurker shoot.
    We can sled down the hill while trying to put 10 rounds on steel with the ar10. Timed competition.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Tell me you don't have a wife and kids... if you do have them, I am seriously in need of a different career path!!!
    My fear is... if I ever sell my rental, that I am going to wind up in serious trouble with my better half...

And I didn't even try the kriss (no .45). But those 9mm SBR's are kinda sweet (having shot a few on NFA day)

Have a wonderful, very supportive wife, and my child support ended last year.:laugh:

You didn't need any ammo to shoot anything I brought. Anyone was welcome to shoot anything I brought, especially you, it was your party. We will just have to do it again.:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have a wonderful, very supportive wife, and my child support ended last year.:laugh:

You didn't need any ammo to shoot anything I brought. Anyone was welcome to shoot anything I brought, especially you, it was your party. We will just have to do it again.:)

I think that is something I did not really make clear. Anything I brought was there to be ran. I had the ammo and it was just a matter of asking.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

It's all good. I had a great time! re doing it again... The Magic 8 ball says... "All signs point to YES"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom