Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, I planted three hydrangeas. I decided that the one on the end would get too much sun, so we're going to put a dogwood bush there. Now we need to go buy one more. We had bought six dogwoods and four hydrangeas, but now it's going to be three and seven.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning! Drinking coffee here and figuring out what to do until my niece and her girls show up to go shopping with me. Off to Toto we will go to see what kind of bargains are to be had. I worked in the flowers all day yesterday. I got a bunch of Irises from the neighbor when we thinned hers so I had to come home and get those planted. I hope it does rain so that I don't have to water everything every day. I have a bunch of dahlia and crocosmia bulbs that are sprouting that need to be kept watered. I also planted some calla lillies that I got for free at a yard sale on Saturday. I got some great deals that day, but free is very hard to beat!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Snap.

I need to go take some of what is blooming currently BA. The Irises are done now but they were really pretty when in bloom. Not much blooming right now but that will change soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom