• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes. The dept. of kidnapping are always great.
    They harass honest parents that are raising their kids.
    They ignore those that don't raise their kids.
    And sometimes, they take kids away, so that another group of adults can ruin the kids.
    Great, isn't it?

Yeah they're gonna come back for a follow up in a couple of day but it should be fine. They took pictures of the food in the cabinets and the girls' bedroom. Nothing major. I understand why they came out but I assure you everything is fine

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah they're gonna come back for a follow up in a couple of day but it should be fine. They took pictures of the food in the cabinets and the girls' bedroom. Nothing major. I understand why they came out but I assure you everything is fine
    WTF?! Why did they show up? Don't let them in next time. Not trying to preach but I have zero tolerance intrusive govt

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

They came, because they are busy bodies.
    I've had experience when a girlfriend's ex-boyfriend kept calling.
    And of course, they HAD to check it out, EVERYTIME.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WTF?! Why did they show up? Don't let them in next time. Not trying to preach but I have zero tolerance intrusive govt

Again....they had reason to...kind of. A couple of days ago little miss sassy woke up before we did. Instead of waking us up she climbed onto her sister's bed, opened the window, and climbed out. She ended up over at the neighbors' house and a police officer brought her home. You never know. I could be a neglectful abusive parent. I'm not, but they don't know that. And my kid climbing out the window doesn't look good. The woman that came out today kind of made it seem like she didn't think it was a big deal but she had to check it out

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Again....they had reason to...kind of. A couple of days ago little miss sassy woke up before we did. Instead of waking us up she climbed onto her sister's bed, opened the window, and climbed out. She ended up over at the neighbors' house and a police officer brought her home. You never know. I could be a neglectful abusive parent. I'm not, but they don't know that. And my kid climbing out the window doesn't look good. The woman that came out today kind of made it seem like she didn't think it was a big deal but she had to check it out
    Kids will be kids. Not your fault. Well as long as your not stressing about it then I won't.
    Can i just say what a dumb ****ing neighbor for calling the cops. It's simple to just walk the child back to their house. What's the point of cops involved? Everyone is cop happy. F that!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

You should have apologized and told the lady that little miss sassy's cage was out for repair.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Kids will be kids. Not your fault. Well as long as your not stressing about it then I won't.
    Can i just say what a dumb ****ing neighbor for calling the cops. It's simple to just walk the child back to their house. What's the point of cops involved? Everyone is cop happy. F that!

It was dumb but seriously. She didn't seem too concerned. The cabinets are stocked, the kids have their own beds, and there's running water in the house. I'm not worried

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom