Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hot shower, cold beer. I am beat. Great time had by all. Thanks for coming out, and everyone pitching in to make it a fun day! :shady:

We had 3 bleeders today, and thankfully no holes! Food was great. Shooting was great. Weather was great. Everything worked out very well.
    We didn't get a group pic. :( We should really do those in the beginning of the day, so we don't forget. We also forgot the wallet pic dang nabbit!

I couldn't hit that damn silhouette with the 1911 (followed by a failure to feed on the last round), but I rang it 7 of 10 rounds with Chez's M&P pro! :rockwoot:

BirdsAway, I never got you the lurker INGO sticker. PM me your address, and I will mail one to you. I think everyone else got one. If not let me know.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hot shower, cold beer. I am beat. Great time had by all. Thanks for coming out, and everyone pitching in to make it a fun day! :shady:

We had 3 bleeders today, and thankfully no holes! Food was great. Shooting was great. Weather was great. Everything worked out very well.
    We didn't get a group pic. :( We should really do those in the beginning of the day, so we don't forget. We also forgot the wallet pic dang nabbit!

I couldn't hit that damn silhouette with the 1911 (followed by a failure to feed on the last round), but I rang it 7 of 10 rounds with Chez's M&P pro! :rockwoot:

BirdsAway, I never got you the lurker INGO sticker. PM me your address, and I will mail one to you. I think everyone else got one. If not let me know.
    It was a good day, but that hill about killed me!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Oh and Mom... We had lots of trees for a backstop ;)
    With a 40' berm behind those. Sort of like a fishbowl surrounding us. Unless someone gets really stupid, there is adequate backstop.

Neighbors all knew ahead of time this event was happening. One neighbor even joined in the fun shooting on their property, and hooting and hollering after we returned a volly of fire ;)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh and Mom... We had lots of trees for a backstop ;)
    With a 40' berm behind those. Sort of like a fishbowl surrounding us. Unless someone gets really stupid, there is adequate backstop.

Neighbors all knew ahead of time this event was happening. One neighbor even joined in the fun shooting on their property, and hooting and hollering after we returned a volly of fire ;)

I knew you would, but I had to throw that out there! :lmfao:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wanted to report the boss earlier today.He made a WTS thread for a INGO shirt without posting the price (price was in a link). :):
    I thought it was against the rules but couldn't locate the classified rules. :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom