• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Chezuki, I received my Comp Tac Two O'Clock today. I can't seem to find a comfortable way to sit. Where do you carry yours at? Any cant? I've tried everything from 12:30-2:00.

I carry mine at about 12:30-1:00. Which gun are your carrying AIWB?

Have you considered eating a whole bunch of pizza? My full size M&P nestles cozily against my squishy abdomen when I sit down. I do find that when I sit down I have to adjust slightly so the muzzle doesn't dig into my thigh.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

Have you considered eating a whole bunch of pizza? My full size M&P nestles cozily against my squishy abdomen when I sit down. I do find that when I sit down I have to adjust slightly so the muzzle doesn't dig into my thigh.

I'm carrying a Sig P229. When sitting, it's a little more comfortable to pull my pants up and cant the butt of the gun down.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I had the same thought! Fat guy advantage!!! :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Today I found my new favorite non-traditional way to top a baked potato. Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup. Just heat, pour the can on top of it and dig in. Maybe some salt and pepper to taste. Awesome stuff.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Today I found my new favorite non-traditional way to top a baked potato. Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup. Just heat, pour the can on top of it and dig in. Maybe some salt and pepper to taste. Awesome stuff.

Pretty soon you're gonna be trying crazy stuff like pencil shavings and turkey bacon bits.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    It's even better if you fry it in real bacon grease!!

A friend told me the best turkey bacon recipe. You start with 1 lb fresh turkey bacon, set the oven for 400, find a nice non-stick cookie pan. Take the turkey bacon, carefully throw in the trash, remove pork bacon from the fridge, place on pan in even rows, cook 15 mins.

BEST TURKEY BACON EVER!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I do like me some good smoked turkey, but you can't get real bacon from one!

Turkey-bacon.png

il_340x270.527806876_ohpb.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    On a side note, I seem to have reached my limit of rum and coke already. Its way too early for that. It's OK though. I'll be ready to start again in an hour or two. I'm pretty happy right now though and that should last for a bit. Any more right now would put me past the point of fun though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom