• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    My Terrible Haute trip proved productive!

409624665.jpg

Kool, how much did that set you back?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So much for a day off work. I had to get up early for an appointment 40 minutes away. Then an errand or two. Then a plumbing repair at the in-laws. Then drop my wife off at work. I'm home now but I've got hours of work to do here too. I doubt I'll be done before its time to go pick my wife up tonight. I would just say the heck with it but the neighbors are gonna call Johnny Law if I don't get my yard cut.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ic, that wasn't a horrible price. I didn't get in on it because I wasn't sure about funds, good thing I didn't because I couldn't swing it this week or next.

It would have been a better price if I didn't spend gas money on top to go pick it up. I could have waited until next week when the guy comes to Indy, but this seemed to make more sense for some reason... :shady:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have two and a half hours to kill between when I get off work and when I am meeting my son for dinner. That means gun shops and pawn shops. My strength is fading...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It would have been a better price if I didn't spend gas money on top to go pick it up. I could have waited until next week when the guy comes to Indy, but this seemed to make more sense for some reason... :shady:

I never count gas in a deal. I guess because it's so cheap, right? I'm smart like that. :n00b:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Did you get the A/C going????

Yep, blew the 30amp buss fuse in the disconnect. It peaked kinda high 24amp draw on startup while cool. Windings checked out okay, pretty strong vibrations and noise when it started almost sounded like a scroll compressor. Told her expect to replace the unit this summer. It's a 3 ton, thought it was a Trane, but it was some off brand maybe an old garrison.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, blew the 30amp buss fuse in the disconnect. It peaked kinda high 24amp draw on startup while cool. Windings checked out okay, pretty strong vibrations and noise when it started almost sounded like a scroll compressor. Told her expect to replace the unit this summer. It's a 3 ton, thought it was a Trane, but it was some off brand maybe an old garrison.

Yup....soon to be toast.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I never count gas in a deal. I guess because it's so cheap, right? I'm smart like that. :n00b:

I don't always, but when the cost savings from the "group buy" is so minimal anyway, you kind of have to (especially in my little premium burning beast). I'll just assume there weren't any spam cans available locally to make myself feel better.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I don't always, but when the cost savings from the "group buy" is so minimal anyway, you kind of have to (especially in my little premium burning beast). I'll just assume there weren't any spam cans available locally to make myself feel better.

Hey guys, look what I found at the Walmart down the street from Chezuki! lol

409624665.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The head on a fatboy is a little thicker than the superspeeds. I would also suggest turning up the dial. On my slim, I shave at a minimum of 5. I usually use a 7 or above.

I'll try it. I have exaggerated fears of it peeling off big, wide ribbons of face-meat if I go above 5. :faint: I might be being a *****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom