• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    welp. ordered 3 of the redline regular model.. the beam on the SE model was said to be "yellowish" while the beam ont he regular model looks more white. love reading reviews.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    awesome. you beat her knuckles with a rolling pin? break a finger? cut a hand off? oh wait.. we cant do that anymore.. if only...
    Nah, I kinda need to keep my job.:):

My manager sends me out to looks for the lady and the only description I had was "a lady with a cake", so I didn't really know who I was looking for. As soon as I walk out the door there is a lady loading something into her backseat in the car nearest to the door and she panics and gets in real quick when she sees me. That's when I figured out who I was looking for.......:D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I got to her car right as she was starting to back up. I put my hands on the open window and she stopped and I asked her about the cake. She said she didn't realize.:rolleyes:
    She had a nice story to go along with it too. She's not feeling good, she's nauseous, she's going to vomit, this new medicine she is on is making her sick, I just needed to get home :blahblah:. She ended up going back in the store to pay for it making a stop at the garbage can to gag and play it up.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom