• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    but she could starve. you wouldn't like that.

Try a garden hose. Cats tend to hate water.:D
    she'll starve then :dunno:
    Poor kitty!!! Nah, I love cats but they can climb and jump better than we think. She'll be fine.

Hi Westside.
    Yeah she was on the shed when I went out, jumped to the garage so I am sure she can figure out how to do that in reverse to get down. I am sure she jumped up onto the shed first.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    she'll starve then :dunno:

Yeah she was on the shed when I went out, jumped to the garage so I am sure she can figure out how to do that in reverse to get down. I am sure she jumped up onto the shed first.

We had a Tom cat that used to love to side on the garage roof. Would freak you out when he would look in the second story window.

One of my Siamese cats to jump to the top of our fridge in on leap. It was cool to see, she looked like a movie stunt effect. (she was after a toy, I never let them on the cabinets, or above the cabinets either:rolleyes:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I didn't even see her when I walked out, I heard her meow and realized it was basically at ear level, which the low end of the shed is. I turned and looked and there she was. I said Katie what the heck, then she jumped up to the garage and laid down

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We had a Tom cat that used to love to side on the garage roof. Would freak you out when he would look in the second story window.

One of my Siamese cats to jump to the top of our fridge in on leap. It was cool to see, she looked like a movie stunt effect. (she was after a toy, I never let them on the cabinets, or above the cabinets either:rolleyes:)
    yeah mine isn't allowed on the counter either ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    20120613_210640.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom