• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Gotta love it when a company stands behind their warranty.

yep, it really was no hassle. I figured they would at least want a proof of purchase to show the parts I requested were for something I actually had. And, they didn't even hesitate to send a couple extra. That is just awesome.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Both....I need longer clubs then what they sell at the local sporting goods store and the people I have played with in the past were way too competitive and used it as an excuse to drink.

The best way to go is to find a custom golf shop and have the clubs made for you directly. Sometimes this is actually cheaper. Then you'll get a shaft with the perfect amount of flex for your swing speed and you'll play better and therefore enjoy it more.

You shouldn't take it too seriously though, drinking while you golf is a good way to not take it serious and just enjoy being out.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    The best way to go is to find a custom golf shop and have the clubs made for you directly. Sometimes this is actually cheaper. Then you'll get a shaft with the perfect amount of flex for your swing speed and you'll play better and therefore enjoy it more.

You shouldn't take it too seriously though, drinking while you golf is a good way to not take it serious and just enjoy being out.

You could golf Shadow style.......Fill out your card before you leave the clubhouse, crack open a beer, light a cigar, and go have fun.:):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :facepalm: How many times do i have to tell you guys the right way to play golf????
    Here's the way i play (yes my 2 cents) and works best for me . As your leaving the club house you fill your score card out ,then get in the cart and lite a cigar and pop the top on a cold one --then play on. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom