Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I don't play for that team. :gheyhi:

hmmm I need a tall skinny fella with broad shoulders. Seems like my hubby's shoulder is my pillow and I can't sleep without it/him. :(
    while i can say i understand where you are coming from "missing the pillow", i generally dont sleep too well with someone else in the bed. :laugh:

im selfish. i know.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't play for that team. :gheyhi:

hmmm I need a tall skinny fella with broad shoulders. Seems like my hubby's shoulder is my pillow and I can't sleep without it/him. :(

Aaaww I understand how you feel.

I always sleep better with a tall skinny fella with broad shoulders in my bed. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    not a rookie. just not too many people i want to spend the rest of the night with.

ive had a troubled youth.. :laugh:

So you just throw them out in the middle of the night once you are done? :dunno:

Im lucky I found someone I want to spend the rest of the my night/life with. :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Some Red Sabre Pepper spray, some Ruger Mark III magazines, some Ruger 10/22 magazines, and some different ear plugs.

Oh and a pistol bag, almost forgot about that little jewel.

Shoulda went ahead and got the electric ear pro. It's not THAT expensive and it really is a world's difference.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Shoulda went ahead and got the electric ear pro. It's not THAT expensive and it really is a world's difference.

I have some, but occassionally they get in my way when I'm shooting rifle. I like the ones I have and will probably get a second pair, at some point. I have a bad ear and I can't break the seal on the muffs at all or it's like someone poking my ear with an ice pix

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    So you just throw them out in the middle of the night once you are done? :dunno:

Im lucky I found someone I want to spend the rest of the my night/life with. :)
    not generally. no.. i just stay awake. depends on if that "feeling" is there. :dunno:. if not.. i dont sleep. hard enough for her to sleep with me in the other room playing with my reloading stuffs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom