Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Are there more advantages of going with a SBR instead of a normal 16 incher?

Umm... They're shorter. For a defense weapon, it's easier to manuver and there are more places to [STRIKE]stash[/STRIKE] store it. And its probably lighter. You'll probably not lose much accuracy out to 100 - 200 yds.

Faster than most phones, but not a desktop on some crazy fast connection like you have!:p :p

:(

:lmfao:

Its not even a fast connection :p

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Good morning INGO!

Ty my best advice for you is to cut the card up now. Pay off the bill and when you want to use it again ask them to send you another.

I think they should only be used for emergencies. Building credit is good as long as you don't get too far in the hole. I'm not saying you will...just saying. I absolutely dispise credit card companies and what they allow people to do to themselves.

I use my debit card for everything. I bank with Chase and they are great at watching out for you. If anything happens they take care of me. I know some people say "I only use a credit card for online purchases...I'm not puttin my debit card out there". That is bs. If your bank doesn't watch out for you and take care of fraudulant charges then it's time to get a new bank.

That's good. As you get older you will see your friends and coworkers who use theirs for more and get in a hole they can't get out of.

I don't date women who use credit cards! :laugh:

But seriously, I'm just not a fan of setting people up for failure and I believe that's what credit cards do.

Wow, I am impressed and so agree with all of these comments. I don't own a credit card.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Umm... They're shorter. For a defense weapon, it's easier to manuver and there are more places to [STRIKE]stash[/STRIKE] store it. And its probably lighter. You'll probably not lose much accuracy out to 100 - 200 yds.

:lmfao:

Its not even a fast connection :p

I got some thinking to do.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I only have one question today.

policestuff_2212_154713362

Status