• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Greetings all... been an interesting morning. Got woken up to the police at my door because my son and some other kids got into a water gun fight with some other kids and one of their mom's decided to call the cops about it.

Last time she called the cops because her son punched my son in the face and then my son's friends went after him lol

sounds like someone is over protective.:rolleyes:

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    Either that or she's one of those parents who think that their kids never do anything wrong and everything that happens is someone else's fault. Still trying to decide the proper response to the situation. Even the cop was pissed that she was wasting his time lol

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    what do you think of it?

It's a good class! they are real easy to work on!! Unless you work in the field it probably won't do you much good! you can find all the information on you-tube and save the cost of the class for something else! Just my :twocents: The only reason I took it is because our department issues Glocks and I have to be certified encase I ever need to testify in court! :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Either that or she's one of those parents who think that their kids never do anything wrong and everything that happens is someone else's fault. Still trying to decide the proper response to the situation. Even the cop was pissed that she was wasting his time lol

maybe you can file some sort of harassment complaint that the police could also use with something like creating false complaints or something?:dunno:

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    maybe you can file some sort of harassment complaint that the police could also use with something like creating false complaints or something?:dunno:

Yeah, been thinking about something like that. Gonna get with a few of the other parents she's been calling the cops on and see what we can do as a group.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It's a good class! they are real easy to work on!! Unless you work in the field it probably won't do you much good! you can find all the information on you-tube and save the cost of the class for something else! Just my :twocents: The only reason I took it is because our department issues Glocks and I have to be certified encase I ever need to testify in court! :D

I was just thinking for 200 bucks it would be something I could put in the old tool box. Do they provide the tools or do you have to bring your own?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was just thinking for 200 bucks it would be something I could put in the old tool box. Do they provide the tools or do you have to bring your own?

There are only two tools you need to break down a GLock fully! a punch 1/8 in and a small flat head screw driver! that is it! for 200 bucks unless you work in the field (gun shop, police,ect,ect,) I would put that money towards something else! you really can learn every thing you need to know about a Glock online! they are simple to work on! again just my two cents worth! :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    There are only two tools you need to break down a GLock fully! a punch 1/8 in and a small flat head screw driver! that is it! for 200 bucks unless you work in the field (gun shop, police,ect,ect,) I would put that money towards something else! you really can learn every thing you need to know about a Glock online! they are simple to work on! again just my two cents worth! :D
    hmm maybe I can put it towards the smith and Wesson armorer school it cost more and they have a special tool kit. :spend:

oh and the glock certification only good for three years they you have to retake the course. :faint:

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    but you don't have to clean it up very fast do you?:D

I'm just waiting for her to put in a maintenance request, then the fun really begins.

"Oops, I'm gonna have to go to the hardware store to get a replacement for this faulty water valve. Try to keep the flooding under control until I get back!"

"Hmm. There's a major problem with this breaker box. I'm going to have turn off all of the power to your unit while I get it worked out."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom