Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ill have a large farva please. and can we go for a ride in car ram-rod?

Welcome to INGO, most of your one liners are going to disappear, and you can't get any quality posts in here, But hey stick around and get your 50 quality posts in and then come on back and join in on the fun! :D

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Welcome to INGO, most of your one liners are going to disappear, and you can't get any quality posts in here, But hey stick around and get your 50 quality posts in and then come on back and join in on the fun! :D

so what was i just told? i am required to offer my help and or services to somone? be as kind as possible in order for my posts to count?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    so what was i just told? i am required to offer my help and or services to somone? be as kind as possible in order for my posts to count?

I don't think you would have to go that far! but one liners for new guys is a big no no! to many people do this to run their post count up so they can hit the classified ads and then you never see them again! It's in the FAQ, good reading there!! hope you stick around and come back and join in on the fun. :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Well.... Kiiiinda. Your first 50 posts must be "quality" posts. That means they must have sustenance of some kind. After you get those feel free to come back and join us on here!
    :yesway:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Yep! But they have been going down around here! And with that I'm off to bed, Good night! M&M be sure and turn the lights out when ya leave! :D

If you count jumping $.60 and then coming down $.20 as "going down", they've been going down here too.:):

Have a good one, Garebear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom