• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah, I had to go there to sign papers authorizing them to do the work :facepalm:

I mean, I had it towed there. They've done ALL my maintenance. I called and gave them the Insurance Claim number. :scratch: Why couldn't I just say ok over the phone? :dunno:

Anyway... Its like just under $9K to fix. Kind of a lot in my opinion for how low speed of an impact it was.

OUCH!!! There goes your insurance rates. :(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, I had to go there to sign papers authorizing them to do the work :facepalm:

I mean, I had it towed there. They've done ALL my maintenance. I called and gave them the Insurance Claim number. :scratch: Why couldn't I just say ok over the phone? :dunno:

Anyway... Its like just under $9K to fix. Kind of a lot in my opinion for how low speed of an impact it was.
    The no ok over the phone thing is surprising. I have always been able to Ok work over the phone.

On my S10 I go rear-ended and the only replaced the back windshield, which my big fat head broke, and the 2 brackets that hold the bumper on. total bill as $1,000...:n00b: They charge $100 an hour for labor.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Wow! that is allot considering it didn't even pop the air bags!! Glad your OK anyway! I know it sucks to with your vehicle!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    ga120228.gif

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good morning y'all!!! I'm going to have to go put finish torquing the wheels on the ranger, and get it off the jackstands and back onto the ground during this rain. Ugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom