Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :wow: Man that nap hit the spot!

They have a way of doing that, don't they? :rockwoot:

I needed one pretty badly earlier today. Problem was I had only been awake for a few hours at the time. For some reason it took me till this afternoon to really feel awake.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    They have a way of doing that, don't they? :rockwoot:

I needed one pretty badly earlier today. Problem was I had only been awake for a few hours at the time. For some reason it took me till this afternoon to really feel awake.

I needed one today, cause I wore myself out yesterday and got up early today to take my Daddy to the dentist. I even went to bed early yesterday too.

I never do naps. If I am taking a nap, the wife gets worried because the only time I do that is if I am really, really sick.

You would be like my husband. If he's asleep during the day, something is majorly wrong. I'm just hoping my nap doesn't affect my sleep tonight. That's why I try not to nap during the day either.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nope, just have a very reliable body clock. I never get the urge to nap, but at night I always sleep well. I get my 7 hours at night.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Super are you really back to work so soon after surgery? How long were you off? Seems too soon to me. I know my Daddy is still moving slow from his surgery, of course he's probably 50 years older than you. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey Super are you really back to work so soon after surgery? How long were you off? Seems too soon to me. I know my Daddy is still moving slow from his surgery, of course he's probably 50 years older than you. :D

This is actually my second week back at work. Surgery was the 17th and I was back to work on the 27th. I guess things just went pretty well for me. I don't know how old your Dad is but I'm 44. I move around a lot at work but usually its nothing very strenuous. I drive a lot to different locations and fix business equipment.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    This is actually my second week back at work. Surgery was the 17th and I was back to work on the 27th. I guess things just went pretty well for me. I don't know how old your Dad is but I'm 44. I move around a lot at work but usually its nothing very strenuous. I drive a lot to different locations and fix business equipment.

Yep I guessed about right. He's almost 92, so he's 48 years older than you.
    I can't believe you went back after only 10 days. Man you sure didn't milk it very much. :D
    Glad your work isn't strenuous, so you can heal completely.

I definitely resemble that remark!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

I remember you giving me tips on how to be more like you. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom