kaboom
    fireyexplosion.gif

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Was it any good? I didn't think it was possible for bacon to actually taste bad, but the stuff they brought me when I was in the hospital tasted like greasy construction paper. And I thought Gary told you yesterday to get well already?!!

Yeah, that got us this morning too. My wife and I both mentioned it last night. Then we fell asleep. :rolleyes:

Speaking of laughing, I think that's one of the things I will remember most from yesterday. The laugh from Shadow's nephew! :laugh:

The bacon was awesome. It's not on the special menu I have but doc said it was okay anyway. I'm eating so little he thought I needed the protein and fats.

They're keeping me longer, I though I was going to be able to come home tonight. Now they think I have athsma and want to give me a ct scan tomorrow to make are I don't have any lung heart issues or cancer reoccurrances. Blarghhhh

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The bacon was awesome. It's not on the special menu I have but doc said it was okay anyway. I'm eating so little he thought I needed the protein and fats.

They're keeping me longer, I though I was going to be able to come home tonight. Now they think I have athsma and want to give me a ct scan tomorrow to make are I don't have any lung heart issues or cancer reoccurrances. Blarghhhh

If they were even talking about sending you home, that means you must be doing better so that's good news! :yesway: Extra tests always seem to be part of the game. Be a patient patient, easier said than done I know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom