• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    esrice mentinoed someone on the forums selling a Spyderco Manix 2 --- so, I started to look at them, thought they were interesting. But I didn't like the grind on the one in the forms. Found out the did a sprint run in blue g10 that was a full flat grind, but that was back in 2010.. so they're almost $300 by now.. I started looking for other FFG Sprint runs, and found one they made in CTS-BD30P (Carpenter steel). So I bough one off eBay, the Spyderco Manix 2 C101GPBD30P2 it was more than I wanted to spend ($140), but I really want to check the knife out now.

f9c7f4338af6a147c55a536162f6.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow TWB, you have been fighting that for days!!! Have they given you any I.V. antibiotics?
    I had an episode back in 2008. (Rocky Mt. Spotted Fever & Encephalitis ) They gave me several different antibiotics before they gave me a very strong IV antibiotic, that cleared it up quickly.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :+1:

So very true... I'd have fewer guns right now if I followed those rules.. And probably more savings to buy a house :)
    I have a house so I follow the rule ;)
    I have multiple spots of pneumonia on my lungs. They're keeping me overnight again.
    Robb dear... praying for you that you get your ass better soon!!! who's going to bring me a donut at the 1500? :dunno: ;)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'm married, my wife is the only one who's pretty. :D The nurses take care of me because they are paid to do it, my wife does it cause she loves me. For some reason! I do have one nurse here with a mustache. His name is Bob.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom