Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ,we know you wouldnt do that :D

Hows your shopping coming along?
    I see the gun show is coming up ,are ya about ready for some more donuts?:D

They have brought a structural engineer in, seems the insurance wanted to take the easy way out, easy meaning less expensive. with the hail/rain we got last week it is showing where there is damage that would have been taken care of had they agreed to the original plan.. now it is going to cost them more than before. plus give us more time down.

I am ready for the show, I won't have much inventory but not much I can do. I am ready for donuts... always :D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    They have brought a structural engineer in, seems the insurance wanted to take the easy way out, easy meaning less expensive. with the hail/rain we got last week it is showing where there is damage that would have been taken care of had they agreed to the original plan.. now it is going to cost them more than before. plus give us more time down.

I am ready for the show, I won't have much inventory but not much I can do. I am ready for donuts... always :D
    :facepalm: friggen insurance companies ,we pay in and pay in and have to eat their high cost ,but when time comes to have to use them -do they step up and do the right thing ? Noooooooooooooo they want to cut cost ,gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm sorry to hear their taking soooooo long to get you settled back in MrsG.

Donuts meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too ,:D I'll ask ya for your order when we get close to the 17th :yesway:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Oh i never did tell ya about the holster i got from ya. :( well i never got to use it,by the time we got to the other end of the building ,my son had bought a S&W like mine. He says let me see that Dad ,puts his S&W in it and slides it into his pocket ,hey he says that fits good ,how much you want for it ,i just shook my head and said happy way early birthday. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I asked him the other day how it was working out ,he said he loves it and wares it everyday :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh i never did tell ya about the holster i got from ya. :( well i never got to use it,by the time we got to the other end of the building ,my son had bought a S&W like mine. He says let me see that Dad ,puts his S&W in it and slides it into his pocket ,hey he says that fits good ,how much you want for it ,i just shook my head and said happy way early birthday. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I asked him the other day how it was working out ,he said he loves it and wares it everyday :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

:laugh::laugh:

to funny

I had actually forgotten about that. I'm glad someone likes it :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom