Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama is flying down to Sarasota Monday. She's going to stay with her dad for a little while. Her mom is in rehab for her recent neck surgery and her dad is almost blind. He's got friends that have been helping him out, but she wants to spend some time with him. She and her mom don't get along very well so she's looking forward to time with just her and her dad.

I'm just concerned that this tropical storm/hurricane is supposed to be getting there about the same time as her.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I'm concerned. The integrity or even the perceived integrity of the election process is the ground on which we stand, and it feels like it is getting a bit sandy. Very disturbed by what we saw in PA with election workers and LE allegedly refusing to enforce a court order. A party that crows about every vote counting is sounding more like "Every correct vote counts." Reminds me of Animal Farm. "Some are more equal than others."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    DoggyMama is flying down to Sarasota Monday. She's going to stay with her dad for a little while. Her mom is in rehab for her recent neck surgery and her dad is almost blind. He's got friends that have been helping him out, but she wants to spend some time with him. She and her mom don't get along very well so she's looking forward to time with just her and her dad.

I'm just concerned that this tropical storm/hurricane is supposed to be getting there about the same time as her.
    I hope all goes well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom